|Newer page:||version 3||Last edited on February 23, 2012 2:51 pm||by PhilHollenback|
|Older page:||version 2||Last edited on February 23, 2012 2:51 pm||by PhilHollenback||Revert|
Content of versions 2 and 3 is identical.
Version 3 was created because:
You must enter a search term.
Create or edit page:
- Separate words with a space. All words have to match as substrings.
- 'OR', grouping with parenthesis, string-quoting and some glob-style wildcard characters are also supported.
- To exclude words from a title search or full text search, prepend a '-'.
- Use '^xx' or 'xx*' to match words starting with 'xx'.
- Use '*xx' or 'xx$' to match words ending with 'xx'.
- Use '^word$' to match exact words.
- Use regex=auto and 're:' like 're:word.*xx' or regex=posix to use Posix regular expressions. (not yet)
- Use regex=auto and '//' like '/^word$/' or regex=pcre to match using Perl-style regular expressions.
- Use regex=sql to match using SQL-style wildcards '%' and '_'.
- Use regex=none to match any wildcards verbatim.